Not long now until the official opening of Alton Towers.
Why not make a holiday out of your Day Trip. You get so much more including the second day FREE!
Top tips for your day out at Alton Towers Theme Park
Here are some top tips to help you enjoy more fun!
1) The Monorail opens from 9am – arrive early to arrive at the Theme Park ready for opening!
2) We offer early access to the theme park for Merlin Annual Pass holders and Resort Hotel guests with a selection of rides & attractions available for your enjoyment.
3) The Theme Park opens to all other guests from 10am. Our opening times are subject to change and are often updated closer to the date. Opening times can be extended on the day, check our queue time information screens around the Theme Park for the latest information.
4) Download the brand new Alton Towers Resort app for special offers, ride times and also plan your route around the Theme Park.
5) Eat early, eat late. Plan your lunch break and make the most of the rides when everyone else is eating.
6) Last ride counts! The queue closes at the advertised ride close time, not the ride itself!
So when is th big day? We can confirm that the park opens on the 23rd of March 2019