Morocco offers a superb mix of great culture, wondrous architecture, beautiful beaches, stunning scenery & amazing weather with plenty to keep every member of the family happy. With a flight time of just over 3 hours from most UK airports, Morocco is within easy reach, and with average temperatures around 29°C, there’s no reason not to try this underrated destination.
There is so much to do in Morocco that no two holidays are the same. Many of the beaches here offer a wide variety of watersports, perfect for any adrenaline seekers. For those looking for something even more adventurous, take advantage of a 4×4 adventure tour and prepare to lose yourself in the rich diversity of Morocco.
Another highlight of a trip to Morocco is the delicious cuisine that is unlike anything you will have tasted before. Subtle spices and intriguing flavours are common occurrences in many of these dishes with B’ssara, Makouda and Couscous being just a few of the most popular dishes there.
With an array of exciting and refreshing resorts, Morocco is the perfect place to visit for a family holiday.
The two main resorts in Morocco are Marrakech & Agadir
Marrakech is the perfect combination of old and new, offering a mix of trendy bars and restaurants, peaceful retreats and breathtaking scenery. Entertainers’ line the streets as you make your way around the resort so expect to see everything from snake charmers to acrobats and much more.
Located on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean at the foot of the famous Atlas Mountains, Agadir is a modern and bustling resort offering an array of activities such as watersports and trekking alongside fantastic restaurants and marvellous beaches. If you’re looking for somewhere with over 300 days of sunshine a year and fine sandy beaches to enjoy a truly relaxing break, a holiday in Agadir is just the answer!
- An all year round destination with average temperatures between 22°C and 28°C
- Approx 3 hour flight from UK
- Famous markets – pick up everything from food to homemade crafts, ornaments and jewellery
- Moroccan cuisine is well known for its exotic flavours. Popular dishes include zaalouk (a smoky aubergine puree), harira (a lamb broth) and Morocco’s national dish tagine.
- Street performers – snake charmers, acrobats and magicians, nothing is off limits here
- Culture – Marrakech’s historic medina is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and boasts spectacular architecture and alleyways that you can spend hours admiring
- Destination code of 87 (Marrakech) and 88 (Agadir) for our deeplink functionality
Two Night Disneyland Paris Stay With Flights From £99 Per Person
We went to Disneyland a few years ago (Not too many) and the whole family had an amazing time. Since then trying to find a decent priced holiday has became pretty hard.
Quite often Groupon & Wowcher have some pretty good offers but this really does make me want to make a snowman (OLAF!!!).
Wowcher are offering a Two Night Disneyland Paris Stay with Flights from just £99 Per Person.
- Two nights in standard family room at the Kyriad Hotel à Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, Paris, France.
- Return flights from London Stansted, Luton, Gatwick, East Midlands or Leeds Bradford.
- Upgrade to include one-day, two-park entry to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios from just £48 per person.
- ATOL Protected
This promotional price is based on a family of three or four sharing a room (two adults and one child or two adults and two children aged between 2 and 12).
Very mid-season sale is now on!
NowTV launches ADSL Broadband
Kids Go FREE on Alton Towers Resort Short Breaks from £55pp inc Easter, May and Summer!
15% Flash Sale at Lenovo! Ends 4pm
Debenhams 70% Blue Cross Sale is now on (Including 50% Off Easter Eggs)
Mars foods (Not only the chocolate) have launched an eBay shop and there is a sale on at the moment. BUT there is a catch
Kidsflush reduced to £3 (Was £14) at Jojo Maman Bebe
Converse have a weekend sale and it is AMAZING!
Virgin Trains officially launch a Vegan Breakfast (Hot) and Soya Milk
10 Days of Deals at Homebase Ending Soon
Spotted Bargains (Live)
- Entertainment3 weeks ago
Monster Family hits the Cinema & Sky Cinema the same day!
- Food & Drink4 weeks ago
McDonalds have re-mastered their Australia Breakfast!
- News1 week ago
Government just voted to cut children’s free school meals! What you need to know
- Lifestyle4 weeks ago
Oh No! TV Licensing is increasing AGAIN!
- Seasonal4 weeks ago
John Lewis are selling a gin easter egg for only £12.50 plus it comes with rhubarb and ginger liqueur
- Tickets4 weeks ago
Pre order Kylie’s new album to get pre sale tickets
- Food & Drink4 weeks ago
Naked Heck Sausages are now at Asda!
- Food & Drink2 weeks ago
Cannabis oil-infused spring water from Ocado is now a thing!