£15,000 free life insurance for 1 year – for each parent with a child under 4 is available from Aviva. (Click Here)*
It is shown for the first couple of years of a child’s life can cost quite a bit. Aviva have launched a FREE premium if your child is under 4.
This is from Aviva
That’s £15,000 each for mums and dads
At Aviva, we’re here to help protect what matters most to you. And what could matter more than your family? We’re giving each parent £15,000 free life insurance as a first step towards protecting your family. There’s no purchase necessary and there are absolutely no strings attached.
- A free life insurance policy – easy to set up, and protect what matters most today.
- We’ll pay £15,000 if a parent covered dies during the policy term.
- Cover lasts for 12 months from acceptance and will not renew.
- You can take out the plan once your child has been born and before they are four years old.
- It takes just a few minutes to apply and cover will start as soon as you’ve completed the short application process.
- No payment is needed and we won’t request bank account or credit card details.
- Rest assured any personal information included on your Free Parent Life Cover application will not be sold onto a third party.
- Get instant access to your policy documents online through MyAviva.
- Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply – please see the Important Plan Information (PDF 87KB).
- Is £15,000 enough?
£15,000 of cover is a help towards protecting your family but it may not provide the financial reassurance you need. It’s important to review your full life cover requirements. Aviva have a calculator at the bottom of their page that you can enter more information to get a quote for the future (auto renewal is NOT available)